- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
I agree with Zip, not allowing causal users to vote is a bummer and the moderation. In general I avoid sites that are into that ( sherdog ) also, the verification to post is annoying, it’s turning people off and people are not commenting as often now. I think that takes away from the site because I enjoy and look forward seeing many people…[Read more]
Great question – I’ve been thinking about this as well. Jacare is in his prime and has improved. His hands, while not technical, are fast and he has power. Good wrestling and TD’s. I think Weidman wins this and controls the fight with late round takedowns, good kickboxing and better hands. My guess would be a dominant decision. Weidman is very impressive.