- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
I agree with Zip, not allowing causal users to vote is a bummer and the moderation. In general I avoid sites that are into that ( sherdog ) also, the verification to post is annoying, it’s turning people off and people are not commenting as often now. I think that takes away from the site because I enjoy and look forward seeing many people…[Read more]
Great question – I’ve been thinking about this as well. Jacare is in his prime and has improved. His hands, while not technical, are fast and he has power. Good wrestling and TD’s. I think Weidman wins this and controls the fight with late round takedowns, good kickboxing and better hands. My guess would be a dominant decision. Weidman is very impressive.