- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
I agree with Zip, not allowing causal users to vote is a bummer and the moderation. In general I avoid sites that are into that ( sherdog ) also, the verification to post is annoying, it’s turning people off and people are not commenting as often now. I think that takes away from the site because I enjoy and look forward seeing many people…[Read more]
Great question – I’ve been thinking about this as well. Jacare is in his prime and has improved. His hands, while not technical, are fast and he has power. Good wrestling and TD’s. I think Weidman wins this and controls the fight with late round takedowns, good kickboxing and better hands. My guess would be a dominant decision. Weidman is very impressive.