- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets 50 K
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
I agree with Zip, not allowing causal users to vote is a bummer and the moderation. In general I avoid sites that are into that ( sherdog ) also, the verification to post is annoying, it’s turning people off and people are not commenting as often now. I think that takes away from the site because I enjoy and look forward seeing many people…[Read more]
Great question – I’ve been thinking about this as well. Jacare is in his prime and has improved. His hands, while not technical, are fast and he has power. Good wrestling and TD’s. I think Weidman wins this and controls the fight with late round takedowns, good kickboxing and better hands. My guess would be a dominant decision. Weidman is very impressive.