- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
I agree with Zip, not allowing causal users to vote is a bummer and the moderation. In general I avoid sites that are into that ( sherdog ) also, the verification to post is annoying, it’s turning people off and people are not commenting as often now. I think that takes away from the site because I enjoy and look forward seeing many people…[Read more]
Great question – I’ve been thinking about this as well. Jacare is in his prime and has improved. His hands, while not technical, are fast and he has power. Good wrestling and TD’s. I think Weidman wins this and controls the fight with late round takedowns, good kickboxing and better hands. My guess would be a dominant decision. Weidman is very impressive.