- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
As I mentioned, I too hope to see a reimplementation of the lost features. And things like green/red, that should be easy w/ either some edits to the art and/or CSS styles.
The background… well i liked the old, old one. The last one w/ the fighters I didn’t like too much honestly lol. But that can be edited as well.
But WordPress is pretty…[Read more]
Even though it seems Dana White disagrees, I feel like the majority of MMA fans think the product has become far too over saturated lately. Too many events, so many “same day” events, events on many different networks, etc…
I miss the days when there was 1 big card every month or 2, and smaller fight nights every couple weeks. They didn’t need…[Read more]
To be perfectly honest/blunt, Lowkick was on a bit of a decline for awhile, with many of the features that made the site unique either removed or simply not working. More bugs were sneaking in as time went on. Etc.
Lowkick really needed to switch it up. So I hope all goes well with the changes.
With that said, this format…[Read more]