- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
As I mentioned, I too hope to see a reimplementation of the lost features. And things like green/red, that should be easy w/ either some edits to the art and/or CSS styles.
The background… well i liked the old, old one. The last one w/ the fighters I didn’t like too much honestly lol. But that can be edited as well.
But WordPress is pretty…[Read more]
Even though it seems Dana White disagrees, I feel like the majority of MMA fans think the product has become far too over saturated lately. Too many events, so many “same day” events, events on many different networks, etc…
I miss the days when there was 1 big card every month or 2, and smaller fight nights every couple weeks. They didn’t need…[Read more]
To be perfectly honest/blunt, Lowkick was on a bit of a decline for awhile, with many of the features that made the site unique either removed or simply not working. More bugs were sneaking in as time went on. Etc.
Lowkick really needed to switch it up. So I hope all goes well with the changes.
With that said, this format…[Read more]