- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- UFC 180 Fight Motion Highlights
- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
As I mentioned, I too hope to see a reimplementation of the lost features. And things like green/red, that should be easy w/ either some edits to the art and/or CSS styles.
The background… well i liked the old, old one. The last one w/ the fighters I didn’t like too much honestly lol. But that can be edited as well.
But WordPress is pretty…[Read more]
Even though it seems Dana White disagrees, I feel like the majority of MMA fans think the product has become far too over saturated lately. Too many events, so many “same day” events, events on many different networks, etc…
I miss the days when there was 1 big card every month or 2, and smaller fight nights every couple weeks. They didn’t need…[Read more]
To be perfectly honest/blunt, Lowkick was on a bit of a decline for awhile, with many of the features that made the site unique either removed or simply not working. More bugs were sneaking in as time went on. Etc.
Lowkick really needed to switch it up. So I hope all goes well with the changes.
With that said, this format…[Read more]