- Rampage Jackson Back On UFC 186, Faces Maldonado At Catchweight
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- Cheick Kongo vs. Alexander Volkov Headlines Bellator 139
- Rafael dos Anjos: I Think Nurmagomedov Has A Tough Task
- Anderson Silva Still Denies Steroid Use, Do You Believe Him?
- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, Rockhold Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
What bothers me now is how the public wall is basically a sounding board for several members, yes, you know who you are, and though I appreciate and respect most of their opinions and them too it’s getting kind of old having conversations “in your face” going on live while trying to read and comment on actual articles.
Would be nice if the public…[Read more]
Stephan Bonnar has always been a clown, no surprise there – he thinks he is as funny as his counterpart Forrest Griffin, but neither are even as funny as Rampage and no one is as funny as Chael.
Still, the theatrics at the event went well beyond embarrassing. The guy in the mask especially – the turd that Tito flushed down the toilet – ha. So…[Read more]