- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
What bothers me now is how the public wall is basically a sounding board for several members, yes, you know who you are, and though I appreciate and respect most of their opinions and them too it’s getting kind of old having conversations “in your face” going on live while trying to read and comment on actual articles.
Would be nice if the public…[Read more]
Stephan Bonnar has always been a clown, no surprise there – he thinks he is as funny as his counterpart Forrest Griffin, but neither are even as funny as Rampage and no one is as funny as Chael.
Still, the theatrics at the event went well beyond embarrassing. The guy in the mask especially – the turd that Tito flushed down the toilet – ha. So…[Read more]