- Josh Koscheck vs. Neil Magny Targeted For UFC 184
- UFC Fight Night 57 Live Prelims Results
- Urijah Faber Says Cruz Is In Trouble Against ‘Killashaw’
- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
What bothers me now is how the public wall is basically a sounding board for several members, yes, you know who you are, and though I appreciate and respect most of their opinions and them too it’s getting kind of old having conversations “in your face” going on live while trying to read and comment on actual articles.
Would be nice if the public…[Read more]
Stephan Bonnar has always been a clown, no surprise there – he thinks he is as funny as his counterpart Forrest Griffin, but neither are even as funny as Rampage and no one is as funny as Chael.
Still, the theatrics at the event went well beyond embarrassing. The guy in the mask especially – the turd that Tito flushed down the toilet – ha. So…[Read more]