- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
GSP predicts a finish over Nick Diaz at UFC 158
Following yesterday’s intense staredown at the UFC 158’s weigh-ins, UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre spoke with Ariel Helwani of Fuel TV. He appeared to remain calm while addressing the heated moment that saw Dana White separate the two fighters.
GSP focuses on it as just another fight, and says that he has felt this way about a bout many times before. But that remains to be seen, as the hype and build up to this event have seemed to progress like no other before.
St-Pierre closes out the interview by stating that he predicts a KO or submission finish over Diaz in tonight’s main event. Will that be the case?