- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
GSP predicts a finish over Nick Diaz at UFC 158
Following yesterday’s intense staredown at the UFC 158′s weigh-ins, UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre spoke with Ariel Helwani of Fuel TV. He appeared to remain calm while addressing the heated moment that saw Dana White separate the two fighters.
GSP focuses on it as just another fight, and says that he has felt this way about a bout many times before. But that remains to be seen, as the hype and build up to this event have seemed to progress like no other before.
St-Pierre closes out the interview by stating that he predicts a KO or submission finish over Diaz in tonight’s main event. Will that be the case?