- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
GSP predicts a finish over Nick Diaz at UFC 158
Following yesterday’s intense staredown at the UFC 158′s weigh-ins, UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre spoke with Ariel Helwani of Fuel TV. He appeared to remain calm while addressing the heated moment that saw Dana White separate the two fighters.
GSP focuses on it as just another fight, and says that he has felt this way about a bout many times before. But that remains to be seen, as the hype and build up to this event have seemed to progress like no other before.
St-Pierre closes out the interview by stating that he predicts a KO or submission finish over Diaz in tonight’s main event. Will that be the case?