- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
GSP predicts a finish over Nick Diaz at UFC 158
Following yesterday’s intense staredown at the UFC 158′s weigh-ins, UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre spoke with Ariel Helwani of Fuel TV. He appeared to remain calm while addressing the heated moment that saw Dana White separate the two fighters.
GSP focuses on it as just another fight, and says that he has felt this way about a bout many times before. But that remains to be seen, as the hype and build up to this event have seemed to progress like no other before.
St-Pierre closes out the interview by stating that he predicts a KO or submission finish over Diaz in tonight’s main event. Will that be the case?