- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
GSP predicts a finish over Nick Diaz at UFC 158
Following yesterday’s intense staredown at the UFC 158′s weigh-ins, UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre spoke with Ariel Helwani of Fuel TV. He appeared to remain calm while addressing the heated moment that saw Dana White separate the two fighters.
GSP focuses on it as just another fight, and says that he has felt this way about a bout many times before. But that remains to be seen, as the hype and build up to this event have seemed to progress like no other before.
St-Pierre closes out the interview by stating that he predicts a KO or submission finish over Diaz in tonight’s main event. Will that be the case?