UFC 178

Home Forums Upcoming Events UFC 178

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpaceJam SpaceJam 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rory Kernaghan
    Rory Kernaghan

So with Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier now fighting at UFC 182, could Poirier vs McGregor steal the show, or perhaps Cerrone vs Alvarez? Or maybe you’re one of the six people actually looking forward to DJ vs Cariaso?

Profile photo of Mike Drahota
    Mike Drahota

I think Poirier McGregor will be fight of the night, but Cerrone Alvarez could certainly steal the show. Overall it’s just a great card.

Profile photo of thexperience1
    thexperience1
    Participant

I’M ALWAYS looking forward to ANY Mighty Mouse fight period! The man is a beast and just beautiful to watch. I see Cerrone/Alvarez stealing the show though but don’t sleep on Zingano/Nunes and Cruz/Mizugaki… top to bottom that card is just stacked with scraps that you just don’t wanna miss.

Profile photo of SpaceJam
    SpaceJam
    Participant

I wouldn’t say I’m looking forward to the main event but its always a pleasure to see MM put on a show. The rest of the card covers the main event and I can’t wait!! So many sick fights and most are very important ranking wise. McGreogor vs Poirier is going to be epic. The return of Cruz is long awaited and if he wins I would love to see him vs TJ or Faber. Cerrone vs Alvarez GOD DAMN!!!! Not to mention the other 6 great fights, its going to be a great night for the fans, the fighters and the UFC!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.