Bellator 123 brawl

Home Forums General Discussion Bellator 123 brawl

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jim Jim 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rory Kernaghan
    Rory Kernaghan

OK, so what the hell was that guys??? Terrible on so many levels, I wanted to laugh and puke at the same time

Profile photo of darejz00
    darejz00
    Participant

Knowing that was an MMA event it was actually pretty sad to watch…

Profile photo of SpaceJam
    SpaceJam
    Participant

Beyond pathetic, It’s a shame Coker went that Route, Bellator had potential. Lets just hope ONE FC and WSOF stay clear of this garbage and just let the fights do the talking. The UFC is light years away from any real competition but One FC has a great plan for China, which is Big $$$

Profile photo of Ivy
    Ivy
    Participant

Stephan Bonnar has always been a clown, no surprise there – he thinks he is as funny as his counterpart Forrest Griffin, but neither are even as funny as Rampage and no one is as funny as Chael.

Still, the theatrics at the event went well beyond embarrassing. The guy in the mask especially – the turd that Tito flushed down the toilet – ha. So scripted.

Profile photo of Jim
    Jim
    Participant

I for one loved it. Not because it was good. But a few things are clear. The tournament format was getting Bellator nowhere. They don’t have the talent to really say that being a Bellator Champ is meaningful.

They are trying something different. They just want to entertain. Plus its a great place for washed up guys who you secretly want to see fight. I would love to see BJ Penn sign with Bellator to fight Matt Serra at Welterweight. How about Overeem vs Kongo or Rampage vs Griffin II. Dan Hardy vs Josh Koscheck. Those fights don’t make ANY sense in the UFC…but they would be fun. Ricco Rodriguez vs Tim Sylvia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.