- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
WEC 53 post fight Interviews Round-Up
With the dust settled on the final WEC show, the fighters take to the mic to break down last nights WEC 53. Anthony “Show Time” Pettis discusses his newly acquired WEC Lightweight title, and talks about his future title shot against the winner of Edgar – Maynard. Dominick Cruz takes the opportunity to call out Urijah Faber, following his win over Scott Jorgensen.
Photos: Yahoo! Cagewriter