- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
WEC 53 post fight Interviews Round-Up
With the dust settled on the final WEC show, the fighters take to the mic to break down last nights WEC 53. Anthony “Show Time” Pettis discusses his newly acquired WEC Lightweight title, and talks about his future title shot against the winner of Edgar – Maynard. Dominick Cruz takes the opportunity to call out Urijah Faber, following his win over Scott Jorgensen.
Photos: Yahoo! Cagewriter