- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
WEC 53 post fight Interviews Round-Up
With the dust settled on the final WEC show, the fighters take to the mic to break down last nights WEC 53. Anthony “Show Time” Pettis discusses his newly acquired WEC Lightweight title, and talks about his future title shot against the winner of Edgar – Maynard. Dominick Cruz takes the opportunity to call out Urijah Faber, following his win over Scott Jorgensen.
Photos: Yahoo! Cagewriter