- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
WEC 53 post fight Interviews Round-Up
With the dust settled on the final WEC show, the fighters take to the mic to break down last nights WEC 53. Anthony “Show Time” Pettis discusses his newly acquired WEC Lightweight title, and talks about his future title shot against the winner of Edgar – Maynard. Dominick Cruz takes the opportunity to call out Urijah Faber, following his win over Scott Jorgensen.
Photos: Yahoo! Cagewriter