- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
WEC 53 Weigh-Ins Results: Fighters hit the scale in Glendale, Arizona
Thursday’s WEC 53 competitors gathered at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona for the official weigh-ins. All fighters comfortably made weight for their bouts, including both defending champions, Benson Henderson and Dominick Cruz.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for full coverage of the WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis event, and the post-fight reaction.
The official weigh-in results are as follows:
Main card (Televised):
Under card (May not be broadcast):
155 lbs.: Jamie Varner (156) vs. Shane Roller (155)
135 lbs.: Ivan Menjivar (135) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
135 lbs.: Ken Stone (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (136)
155 lbs.: Yuri Alcantara (154.5) vs. Ricardo Lamas (156)
155 lbs.: Danny Downes (154.5) vs. Tiequan Zhang (155.5)
155 lbs.: Danny Castillo (155.5) vs. Will Kerr (155)
135 lbs.: Renan Barao (136) vs. Chris Cariaso (136)