- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
- Anderson Silva & Shogun Rua Announced As TUF Brazil 4 Coaches
- Jimi Manuwa Injured, Ovince St. Preux To Fight Shogun
- Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Moved To UFC 184 Co-Main Event
- Donald Cerrone vs. Myles Jury Official For UFC Fight Night 59, Moved To UFC 182
WEC 52 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
With WEC 52 being just a few days away, the event participants gathered for an open workouts and interviews with the media. Urijah Faber will drop dwon in weight to face Takeya Mizugaki in the main attraction of the night, as Javier Vazquez will battle Chad Mendes in the co-main event. The event will take place on Thursday, November 11th, at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.