- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
WEC 52 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
With WEC 52 being just a few days away, the event participants gathered for an open workouts and interviews with the media. Urijah Faber will drop dwon in weight to face Takeya Mizugaki in the main attraction of the night, as Javier Vazquez will battle Chad Mendes in the co-main event. The event will take place on Thursday, November 11th, at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.