- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Miguel Torres "better, smarter" Fighter
Miguel Torres will try to make a run for the Batamweight Championship on March 6th at WEC 47 where he will be fighting Joseph Benavidez. Torres hopes that after his victory over Benavidez that he will get a rematch with Brian Bowles.
Torres was on a 17-fight win streak until he face Bowles, who ko’d him and took away his title in the very first round, but Torres believes that he has improved and is ready for a rematch with Bowles.
“I’m a better version and a smarter version of myself,” Torres said. “I used to smart fight because I had to. I was fighting one or two times per month, and I counted on that money, so I couldn’t really afford getting hurt. “But being in the WEC, I wasn’t fighting as much. I was fighting three times a year. I’ve realized I can take more risks. I don’t need to hold back. I can put it all on the line, and I’m going to hit hard.”
Torres is more determined than ever to get back on top of the Batamweight division, and in order to do this Torres has completely changed his camp and is currently visiting four to five different camps and is travelling all around the world in order to become a better fighter.
Before Torres can get a rematch with Bowles, he will have to beat Benavidez at WEC 47 until then the rematch between Torres and Bowles can only be hoped for.