- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12 Results: Souza Becomes New Strawweight Champion
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
Jens Pulver announces his retirement from Mixed Martial Arts
Former UFC Lightweight Champion and The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 coach, Jens “Little Evil” Pulver, has announced his retirement from Mixed Martial Arts, after losing to Javier Vasquez at WEC 47 via armbar at 3:41 minutes of the first round.
Pulver won only one of his last eight fights, which made him to declar “It’s over”, few minutes after losing to Vasquez. Jens Pulver retires with a 22-13-1 record, fighting who-is-who of the Mixed Martial Arts Lightweights during his career that started with a TKO victory over Curtis Hill at Bas Rutten Invitational 2, in 1999.
WEC 47 participants spoke at the post-fight press conference of their respect for “Little Evil” and his career as Mixed Martial Artist. LowKick.com community would like to thank Jens Pulver for wonderful moments and wish him a good luck in the future.