- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Jens Pulver announces his retirement from Mixed Martial Arts
Former UFC Lightweight Champion and The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 coach, Jens “Little Evil” Pulver, has announced his retirement from Mixed Martial Arts, after losing to Javier Vasquez at WEC 47 via armbar at 3:41 minutes of the first round.
Pulver won only one of his last eight fights, which made him to declar “It’s over”, few minutes after losing to Vasquez. Jens Pulver retires with a 22-13-1 record, fighting who-is-who of the Mixed Martial Arts Lightweights during his career that started with a TKO victory over Curtis Hill at Bas Rutten Invitational 2, in 1999.
WEC 47 participants spoke at the post-fight press conference of their respect for “Little Evil” and his career as Mixed Martial Artist. LowKick.com community would like to thank Jens Pulver for wonderful moments and wish him a good luck in the future.