- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results At 6:30 PM ET
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jamie Varner set to face Kamal Shalorus on WEC 48
WEC 48 is going to be WEC’s first ever pay-per-view, fighters such as; Aldo, Faber, Henderson, Cerrone and Brown are set to fight in this event and now Varner will also, be participating in the already star studded event.
Varner, whoes five fight win streak was snapped by Ben Henderson also, resulting in Varner lossing his Lightweight belt, will try to rebound from that loss by beating 6-0 Shalorus.
Sharlorus is an Olympic wrestler, who made his debut into WEC by knocking out Kerr in 86 seconds, following that successful win he beat Jensen via unanimious decision. Sharlorus will try to continue his momentum heading into WEC 48.