- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Jamie Varner set to face Kamal Shalorus on WEC 48
WEC 48 is going to be WEC’s first ever pay-per-view, fighters such as; Aldo, Faber, Henderson, Cerrone and Brown are set to fight in this event and now Varner will also, be participating in the already star studded event.
Varner, whoes five fight win streak was snapped by Ben Henderson also, resulting in Varner lossing his Lightweight belt, will try to rebound from that loss by beating 6-0 Shalorus.
Sharlorus is an Olympic wrestler, who made his debut into WEC by knocking out Kerr in 86 seconds, following that successful win he beat Jensen via unanimious decision. Sharlorus will try to continue his momentum heading into WEC 48.