- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
Jamie Varner set to face Kamal Shalorus on WEC 48
WEC 48 is going to be WEC’s first ever pay-per-view, fighters such as; Aldo, Faber, Henderson, Cerrone and Brown are set to fight in this event and now Varner will also, be participating in the already star studded event.
Varner, whoes five fight win streak was snapped by Ben Henderson also, resulting in Varner lossing his Lightweight belt, will try to rebound from that loss by beating 6-0 Shalorus.
Sharlorus is an Olympic wrestler, who made his debut into WEC by knocking out Kerr in 86 seconds, following that successful win he beat Jensen via unanimious decision. Sharlorus will try to continue his momentum heading into WEC 48.