- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Faber & others hold a charity event
Urijah Faber is set to face Jose Aldo at WEC 48, which will WEC’s first ever PPV event, however, Faber has taken time off his training for Aldo to team up with other MMA fighters to do charity seminars and auctions where all the benefits will go to the Children Hospital of Columbus.
Event will be held on Saturday, March 6 at Martini Park located at 3948 Easton Way in Columbus, Ohio, where fighters such as; Urijah Faber, Clay Guida, Anthony Johnson and Donald Cerrone will be present and also, their will be an auction held which will feature iteams donated from Dana White, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture and Matt Serra.
Faber will also, be holding two seminars on March 7, with portion of the benefits going to the Children Hospital. Seminars will be held at D1 sports, located at 8080 N. High street. Cost of these seminars is $80 if you have already pre-registered and $100 if you haven’t pre-registered.