- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Faber & others hold a charity event
Urijah Faber is set to face Jose Aldo at WEC 48, which will WEC’s first ever PPV event, however, Faber has taken time off his training for Aldo to team up with other MMA fighters to do charity seminars and auctions where all the benefits will go to the Children Hospital of Columbus.
Event will be held on Saturday, March 6 at Martini Park located at 3948 Easton Way in Columbus, Ohio, where fighters such as; Urijah Faber, Clay Guida, Anthony Johnson and Donald Cerrone will be present and also, their will be an auction held which will feature iteams donated from Dana White, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture and Matt Serra.
Faber will also, be holding two seminars on March 7, with portion of the benefits going to the Children Hospital. Seminars will be held at D1 sports, located at 8080 N. High street. Cost of these seminars is $80 if you have already pre-registered and $100 if you haven’t pre-registered.