- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Faber & others hold a charity event
Urijah Faber is set to face Jose Aldo at WEC 48, which will WEC’s first ever PPV event, however, Faber has taken time off his training for Aldo to team up with other MMA fighters to do charity seminars and auctions where all the benefits will go to the Children Hospital of Columbus.
Event will be held on Saturday, March 6 at Martini Park located at 3948 Easton Way in Columbus, Ohio, where fighters such as; Urijah Faber, Clay Guida, Anthony Johnson and Donald Cerrone will be present and also, their will be an auction held which will feature iteams donated from Dana White, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture and Matt Serra.
Faber will also, be holding two seminars on March 7, with portion of the benefits going to the Children Hospital. Seminars will be held at D1 sports, located at 8080 N. High street. Cost of these seminars is $80 if you have already pre-registered and $100 if you haven’t pre-registered.