- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
Faber & others hold a charity event
Urijah Faber is set to face Jose Aldo at WEC 48, which will WEC’s first ever PPV event, however, Faber has taken time off his training for Aldo to team up with other MMA fighters to do charity seminars and auctions where all the benefits will go to the Children Hospital of Columbus.
Event will be held on Saturday, March 6 at Martini Park located at 3948 Easton Way in Columbus, Ohio, where fighters such as; Urijah Faber, Clay Guida, Anthony Johnson and Donald Cerrone will be present and also, their will be an auction held which will feature iteams donated from Dana White, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture and Matt Serra.
Faber will also, be holding two seminars on March 7, with portion of the benefits going to the Children Hospital. Seminars will be held at D1 sports, located at 8080 N. High street. Cost of these seminars is $80 if you have already pre-registered and $100 if you haven’t pre-registered.