- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Set To Meet Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
WSOF returns in March, Andrei Arlovski vs Anthony “Rumble” Johnson set to headline
Well it looks like the remaining fight organizations outside of the UFC are not only surviving but continuing to steadily grow and get busier.
After recently signing a three-year deal with NBC Sports MMA Fighting has reported that the World Series of Fighting or “WSOF” has its second event. Set for Saturday, March 23rd 10pm EST at the Revel Sports & Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, where former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski will be headlining against former Welterweight, Middleweight, Light-heavyweight and now one-time Heavyweight Anthony “Rumble” Johnson.
Arlovski confirmed the news via his Twitter account on Monday. With soo many division changes it will be interesting to see how Johnson’s body takes to all the extra weight. So far he’s looked good at 205lbs with a four-fight win streak.
Also fighting on the card will be Bantamweights Marlon Moraes who will face off against Tyson Nam, and Lightweight Justin Gaethje vs Gesias Cavalcante.
Will you be watching the event? Let us know what you think in the comments below!