- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
WSOF returns in March, Andrei Arlovski vs Anthony “Rumble” Johnson set to headline
Well it looks like the remaining fight organizations outside of the UFC are not only surviving but continuing to steadily grow and get busier.
After recently signing a three-year deal with NBC Sports MMA Fighting has reported that the World Series of Fighting or “WSOF” has its second event. Set for Saturday, March 23rd 10pm EST at the Revel Sports & Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, where former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski will be headlining against former Welterweight, Middleweight, Light-heavyweight and now one-time Heavyweight Anthony “Rumble” Johnson.
Arlovski confirmed the news via his Twitter account on Monday. With soo many division changes it will be interesting to see how Johnson’s body takes to all the extra weight. So far he’s looked good at 205lbs with a four-fight win streak.
Also fighting on the card will be Bantamweights Marlon Moraes who will face off against Tyson Nam, and Lightweight Justin Gaethje vs Gesias Cavalcante.
Will you be watching the event? Let us know what you think in the comments below!