- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
WSOF II Weigh-ins: Both fighters make weight, second event is a go
Well it looks like everything is official and good to go for the WSOF’s second event. All the fighters made weight, including the two fighters in the main event.
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson weighed in at an all time high of 230lbs, making him one of the few fighters in MMA history to compete in four seperate weight classes.
His opponent, long-time MMA heavyweight and former UFC champion Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski, weighed in at an expected 240lbs.
The interesting thing to note is that minus a minor height discrepancy the size difference is rather minimal and will more than likely prove to be insignificant.
World Series of fighting 2 will take place at the Revel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and will also a feature a co-main event between Tyson Nam and Marlon Moraes.
The Weigh-ins can be viewed in the video below. Saturday’s event will be showcasing the following fighters:
MAIN CARD (NBC Sports Network, 9:30 p.m. ET)
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Anthony Johnson
- Marlon Moraes vs. Tyson Nam
- Josh Burkman vs. Aaron Simpson
- Dave Branch vs. Paulo Filho
- Gesias Cavalcante vs. Justin Gaethje
PRELIMINARY CARD (WSOF.com, 6 p.m. ET)
- Cameron Dollar vs. Waylon Lowe
- Rick Glenn vs. Alexandre Pimentel
- Kris McCray vs. Danillo Villefort
- Igor Gracie vs. Richard Patishnock
- Ozzy Dugulubgov vs. Chris Wade
- Brenson Hansen vs. Tom Marcellino
- Bill Algeo vs. Frank Buenafuente
<iframe src=”http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/wsof?layout=4&clip=pla_f75d3e80-478c-42de-bfee-2850f5d3836d&height=340&width=560&autoplay=false” width=”560″ height=”340″></iframe>