- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
WSOF 4 Salaries And Medical Suspensions
WSOF 4 went down last night, and the new promotion on the scene put on an exciting show. The main event saw Tyrone Spong move to 2-0 in his MMA career, Ray Sefo and Mike Huckaba had a barn burner, and Gesias Cavalcante scored a TKO win over UFC vet Tyson Griffin.
The salaries and medical suspensions have been released today, and here is how the WSOF 4 fighters fared:
Tyrone Spong: $31,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus) def. Angel DeAnda: $4,000
Marlon Moraes: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Brandon Hempleman: $3,000
Nick Newell: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus) def. Keon Caldwell: $2,000
Dave Huckaba: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus) def. Ray Sefo: $30,000
Gesias JZ Cavalcante: $18,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus) def. Tyson Griffin: $8,000
Gerald Harris: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) def. Jorge Santiago: $13,000
Lewis Gonzalez: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. Antonio McKee: $6,000
Jared Papazian: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. John Robles: $2,000
Brandon Hempleman: Suspended 60 days, with no contact for 60 days for forehead laceration.
Ray Sefo: Suspended 45 days, with no contact for 30 days for precautionary reasons.
Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for knee injury.
Tyson Griffin: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for neck injury.
Gerald Harris: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for possible hand fracture.
Lewis Gonzalez: Suspended 60 days, with no contact for 60 days for eyelid laceration.
Antonio McKee: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for vision loss in right eye.
John Robles: Suspended 180 days (180 days no contact) following possible shoulder, knee and elbow injuries.
Victor Valenzuela: Suspended 180 days (180 days no contact) following possible knee injury.
Victor Valenzuela: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. Isaac Gutierrez: $2,000
All in all it was a great night for WSOF, although it came at a cost for it’s athletes who took a fair amount of punishment for their efforts.