- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
WSOF 4 Salaries And Medical Suspensions
WSOF 4 went down last night, and the new promotion on the scene put on an exciting show. The main event saw Tyrone Spong move to 2-0 in his MMA career, Ray Sefo and Mike Huckaba had a barn burner, and Gesias Cavalcante scored a TKO win over UFC vet Tyson Griffin.
The salaries and medical suspensions have been released today, and here is how the WSOF 4 fighters fared:
Tyrone Spong: $31,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus) def. Angel DeAnda: $4,000
Marlon Moraes: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Brandon Hempleman: $3,000
Nick Newell: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus) def. Keon Caldwell: $2,000
Dave Huckaba: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus) def. Ray Sefo: $30,000
Gesias JZ Cavalcante: $18,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus) def. Tyson Griffin: $8,000
Gerald Harris: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) def. Jorge Santiago: $13,000
Lewis Gonzalez: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. Antonio McKee: $6,000
Jared Papazian: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. John Robles: $2,000
Brandon Hempleman: Suspended 60 days, with no contact for 60 days for forehead laceration.
Ray Sefo: Suspended 45 days, with no contact for 30 days for precautionary reasons.
Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for knee injury.
Tyson Griffin: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for neck injury.
Gerald Harris: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for possible hand fracture.
Lewis Gonzalez: Suspended 60 days, with no contact for 60 days for eyelid laceration.
Antonio McKee: Suspended 180 days, with no contact for 180 days for vision loss in right eye.
John Robles: Suspended 180 days (180 days no contact) following possible shoulder, knee and elbow injuries.
Victor Valenzuela: Suspended 180 days (180 days no contact) following possible knee injury.
Victor Valenzuela: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. Isaac Gutierrez: $2,000
All in all it was a great night for WSOF, although it came at a cost for it’s athletes who took a fair amount of punishment for their efforts.