- Tyron Woodley Would Be Able To Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
WSOF 4’s Tyrone Spong: The Blackzilians Saw My Potential
World-class kickboxer Tyrone Spong is set to face off against Angel DeAnda this weekend, continuing his latest combat sports venture into MMA. Spong recently met up with our friends at MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss his opponent, giving him respect and noting that anyone who believes in himself is dangerous.
Spong is a member of the famed Blackzilians team, and he thanks teammates Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, and Thiago Silva for helping him make the transition towards MMA. They realized his potential, noting that he just needed to round out his all-around game. Spong also has gratitude for all of the fans who expect him to do well in MMA. Spong seems pretty humble heading into his main event bout this weekend.
Will Spong live up to the lofty expectations set before him?