- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
WSOF 4′s Tyrone Spong: The Blackzilians Saw My Potential
World-class kickboxer Tyrone Spong is set to face off against Angel DeAnda this weekend, continuing his latest combat sports venture into MMA. Spong recently met up with our friends at MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss his opponent, giving him respect and noting that anyone who believes in himself is dangerous.
Spong is a member of the famed Blackzilians team, and he thanks teammates Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, and Thiago Silva for helping him make the transition towards MMA. They realized his potential, noting that he just needed to round out his all-around game. Spong also has gratitude for all of the fans who expect him to do well in MMA. Spong seems pretty humble heading into his main event bout this weekend.
Will Spong live up to the lofty expectations set before him?