- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
WSOF 11 Melvin Guillard vs. Geisas Cavalcante Fight Video Highlights
Adding to the jam packed weekend of MMA action yesterday was World Series of Fighting 11, as the promotion put on a four fight main card featuring UFC veterans galore. The opening bout of the NBC aired card was a lightweight affair between Geisas Cavalcante and Melvin Guillard, and the fight was exciting from the get go.
‘The Young Assassin’ looked very quick and sharp as he dispatched his foe in two, but ‘JZ’ may feel that the referee stepped in a little too early. Yes he was hurt, but we’ve seen fighters come back from far more nasty beatings in the past. The nice elbows from the half Thai clinch, followed by a big knee gave the official all he needed to end the fight, but was it premature?
Check out the full Guillard vs. Cavalcante fight video highlights, courtesy of NBC Sports, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!