- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
WSOF 11 Melvin Guillard vs. Geisas Cavalcante Fight Video Highlights
Adding to the jam packed weekend of MMA action yesterday was World Series of Fighting 11, as the promotion put on a four fight main card featuring UFC veterans galore. The opening bout of the NBC aired card was a lightweight affair between Geisas Cavalcante and Melvin Guillard, and the fight was exciting from the get go.
‘The Young Assassin’ looked very quick and sharp as he dispatched his foe in two, but ‘JZ’ may feel that the referee stepped in a little too early. Yes he was hurt, but we’ve seen fighters come back from far more nasty beatings in the past. The nice elbows from the half Thai clinch, followed by a big knee gave the official all he needed to end the fight, but was it premature?
Check out the full Guillard vs. Cavalcante fight video highlights, courtesy of NBC Sports, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!