- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
WSOF 11 Melvin Guillard vs. Geisas Cavalcante Fight Video Highlights
Adding to the jam packed weekend of MMA action yesterday was World Series of Fighting 11, as the promotion put on a four fight main card featuring UFC veterans galore. The opening bout of the NBC aired card was a lightweight affair between Geisas Cavalcante and Melvin Guillard, and the fight was exciting from the get go.
‘The Young Assassin’ looked very quick and sharp as he dispatched his foe in two, but ‘JZ’ may feel that the referee stepped in a little too early. Yes he was hurt, but we’ve seen fighters come back from far more nasty beatings in the past. The nice elbows from the half Thai clinch, followed by a big knee gave the official all he needed to end the fight, but was it premature?
Check out the full Guillard vs. Cavalcante fight video highlights, courtesy of NBC Sports, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!