- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
WSOF 11 Melvin Guillard vs. Geisas Cavalcante Fight Video Highlights
Adding to the jam packed weekend of MMA action yesterday was World Series of Fighting 11, as the promotion put on a four fight main card featuring UFC veterans galore. The opening bout of the NBC aired card was a lightweight affair between Geisas Cavalcante and Melvin Guillard, and the fight was exciting from the get go.
‘The Young Assassin’ looked very quick and sharp as he dispatched his foe in two, but ‘JZ’ may feel that the referee stepped in a little too early. Yes he was hurt, but we’ve seen fighters come back from far more nasty beatings in the past. The nice elbows from the half Thai clinch, followed by a big knee gave the official all he needed to end the fight, but was it premature?
Check out the full Guillard vs. Cavalcante fight video highlights, courtesy of NBC Sports, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!