- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- UFC 180 Fight Motion Highlights
- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
WSOF 11 Melvin Guillard vs. Geisas Cavalcante Fight Video Highlights
Adding to the jam packed weekend of MMA action yesterday was World Series of Fighting 11, as the promotion put on a four fight main card featuring UFC veterans galore. The opening bout of the NBC aired card was a lightweight affair between Geisas Cavalcante and Melvin Guillard, and the fight was exciting from the get go.
‘The Young Assassin’ looked very quick and sharp as he dispatched his foe in two, but ‘JZ’ may feel that the referee stepped in a little too early. Yes he was hurt, but we’ve seen fighters come back from far more nasty beatings in the past. The nice elbows from the half Thai clinch, followed by a big knee gave the official all he needed to end the fight, but was it premature?
Check out the full Guillard vs. Cavalcante fight video highlights, courtesy of NBC Sports, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!