- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
With no training camp Ilir Latifi realizes opportunity, still believes in himself
“Just imagine yourself, making your UFC debut, main event, in your city, against a top 10 ranked guy. Has anyone done that before?”
No, no they haven’t, and truer words have never been spoken by a man who must be on top of the world with the opportunity he’s been given. Latifi showed up at the open workouts calm and cerebral, sharing and interesting point of view and wise sometimes humble thoughts like the one above.
Making it quite obvious that the man know’s how truly rare and special this moment is for him. Knowing full well what this could mean for his career. Latifi sat down with MMA Viking to answer a few questions regarding the upcoming bout.
I don’t know about you, but I’m beginning to like this guy, hopefully he can put on a good fight for all the fans and entertain his way on to the UFC roster.