- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Tyron Woodley Talks About “Fun” Training At Roufusport
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
With no training camp Ilir Latifi realizes opportunity, still believes in himself
“Just imagine yourself, making your UFC debut, main event, in your city, against a top 10 ranked guy. Has anyone done that before?”
No, no they haven’t, and truer words have never been spoken by a man who must be on top of the world with the opportunity he’s been given. Latifi showed up at the open workouts calm and cerebral, sharing and interesting point of view and wise sometimes humble thoughts like the one above.
Making it quite obvious that the man know’s how truly rare and special this moment is for him. Knowing full well what this could mean for his career. Latifi sat down with MMA Viking to answer a few questions regarding the upcoming bout.
I don’t know about you, but I’m beginning to like this guy, hopefully he can put on a good fight for all the fans and entertain his way on to the UFC roster.