- Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier: Bad Blood And Countdown To UFC 182
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
With no training camp Ilir Latifi realizes opportunity, still believes in himself
“Just imagine yourself, making your UFC debut, main event, in your city, against a top 10 ranked guy. Has anyone done that before?”
No, no they haven’t, and truer words have never been spoken by a man who must be on top of the world with the opportunity he’s been given. Latifi showed up at the open workouts calm and cerebral, sharing and interesting point of view and wise sometimes humble thoughts like the one above.
Making it quite obvious that the man know’s how truly rare and special this moment is for him. Knowing full well what this could mean for his career. Latifi sat down with MMA Viking to answer a few questions regarding the upcoming bout.
I don’t know about you, but I’m beginning to like this guy, hopefully he can put on a good fight for all the fans and entertain his way on to the UFC roster.