- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
With no training camp Ilir Latifi realizes opportunity, still believes in himself
“Just imagine yourself, making your UFC debut, main event, in your city, against a top 10 ranked guy. Has anyone done that before?”
No, no they haven’t, and truer words have never been spoken by a man who must be on top of the world with the opportunity he’s been given. Latifi showed up at the open workouts calm and cerebral, sharing and interesting point of view and wise sometimes humble thoughts like the one above.
Making it quite obvious that the man know’s how truly rare and special this moment is for him. Knowing full well what this could mean for his career. Latifi sat down with MMA Viking to answer a few questions regarding the upcoming bout.
I don’t know about you, but I’m beginning to like this guy, hopefully he can put on a good fight for all the fans and entertain his way on to the UFC roster.