- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
With no training camp Ilir Latifi realizes opportunity, still believes in himself
“Just imagine yourself, making your UFC debut, main event, in your city, against a top 10 ranked guy. Has anyone done that before?”
No, no they haven’t, and truer words have never been spoken by a man who must be on top of the world with the opportunity he’s been given. Latifi showed up at the open workouts calm and cerebral, sharing and interesting point of view and wise sometimes humble thoughts like the one above.
Making it quite obvious that the man know’s how truly rare and special this moment is for him. Knowing full well what this could mean for his career. Latifi sat down with MMA Viking to answer a few questions regarding the upcoming bout.
I don’t know about you, but I’m beginning to like this guy, hopefully he can put on a good fight for all the fans and entertain his way on to the UFC roster.