- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run: If I have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
POLL: With 2014 Out Of The Question, Should Anderson Silva Call It Quits?
Anderson Silva has already achieved more than most fighters could ever dream of; he was the most dominant champion in UFC history, owning the middleweight division with an iron fist. How times have changed, as ‘The Spider’ has lost twice in one year and suffered a brutal leg injury during the last fight at UFC 168.
With 2014 now out of the question, what should Silva do next? Obviously it is Silva’s decision, but I’m interested to hear what you think. With the current crop of talent at middleweight, a return in 2015 might actually work out quite nicely for Silva.
Widely viewed as the greatest fighter ever to grace the UFC and MMA, Silva really has no-one to prove anything to apart from himself. How do you feel, would you rather the aging champ stay retired?