- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
POLL: With 2014 Out Of The Question, Should Anderson Silva Call It Quits?
Anderson Silva has already achieved more than most fighters could ever dream of; he was the most dominant champion in UFC history, owning the middleweight division with an iron fist. How times have changed, as ‘The Spider’ has lost twice in one year and suffered a brutal leg injury during the last fight at UFC 168.
With 2014 now out of the question, what should Silva do next? Obviously it is Silva’s decision, but I’m interested to hear what you think. With the current crop of talent at middleweight, a return in 2015 might actually work out quite nicely for Silva.
Widely viewed as the greatest fighter ever to grace the UFC and MMA, Silva really has no-one to prove anything to apart from himself. How do you feel, would you rather the aging champ stay retired?