- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
POLL: With 2014 Out Of The Question, Should Anderson Silva Call It Quits?
Anderson Silva has already achieved more than most fighters could ever dream of; he was the most dominant champion in UFC history, owning the middleweight division with an iron fist. How times have changed, as ‘The Spider’ has lost twice in one year and suffered a brutal leg injury during the last fight at UFC 168.
With 2014 now out of the question, what should Silva do next? Obviously it is Silva’s decision, but I’m interested to hear what you think. With the current crop of talent at middleweight, a return in 2015 might actually work out quite nicely for Silva.
Widely viewed as the greatest fighter ever to grace the UFC and MMA, Silva really has no-one to prove anything to apart from himself. How do you feel, would you rather the aging champ stay retired?