- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
POLL: Will Weidman Or Belfort Get The Gold In UFC 181's Blockbuster Main Event?
The MMA world was turned upside down earlier today (July 23, 2014) when the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) granted controversial middleweight Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort a license to fight in Las Vegas conditional upon additional drug testing.
The blockbuster announcement soon came that Belfort would face Chris Weidman in the main event of December 6’s UFC 181 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
In a year of disappointing fight cancellations, we are tantalizingly close to seeing one of the biggest ones 2014 promised us. But as always with “The Phenom,” we won’t be out of the woods until the cage door closes.
It’s been a wild ride.
In the meantime, let us know your stance about the upcoming title showdown. Cast your vote in the poll, and offer up your predictions in the comments section below!