- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
POLL: Will Weidman Or Belfort Get The Gold In UFC 181's Blockbuster Main Event?
The MMA world was turned upside down earlier today (July 23, 2014) when the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) granted controversial middleweight Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort a license to fight in Las Vegas conditional upon additional drug testing.
The blockbuster announcement soon came that Belfort would face Chris Weidman in the main event of December 6’s UFC 181 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
In a year of disappointing fight cancellations, we are tantalizingly close to seeing one of the biggest ones 2014 promised us. But as always with “The Phenom,” we won’t be out of the woods until the cage door closes.
It’s been a wild ride.
In the meantime, let us know your stance about the upcoming title showdown. Cast your vote in the poll, and offer up your predictions in the comments section below!