- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
POLL: Will Weidman Or Belfort Get The Gold In UFC 181's Blockbuster Main Event?
The MMA world was turned upside down earlier today (July 23, 2014) when the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) granted controversial middleweight Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort a license to fight in Las Vegas conditional upon additional drug testing.
The blockbuster announcement soon came that Belfort would face Chris Weidman in the main event of December 6’s UFC 181 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
In a year of disappointing fight cancellations, we are tantalizingly close to seeing one of the biggest ones 2014 promised us. But as always with “The Phenom,” we won’t be out of the woods until the cage door closes.
It’s been a wild ride.
In the meantime, let us know your stance about the upcoming title showdown. Cast your vote in the poll, and offer up your predictions in the comments section below!