- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
POLL: Will Weidman Or Belfort Get The Gold In UFC 181's Blockbuster Main Event?
The MMA world was turned upside down earlier today (July 23, 2014) when the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) granted controversial middleweight Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort a license to fight in Las Vegas conditional upon additional drug testing.
The blockbuster announcement soon came that Belfort would face Chris Weidman in the main event of December 6’s UFC 181 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
In a year of disappointing fight cancellations, we are tantalizingly close to seeing one of the biggest ones 2014 promised us. But as always with “The Phenom,” we won’t be out of the woods until the cage door closes.
It’s been a wild ride.
In the meantime, let us know your stance about the upcoming title showdown. Cast your vote in the poll, and offer up your predictions in the comments section below!