- Anderson Silva Still Denies Steroid Use, Do You Believe Him?
- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, Rockhold Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
POLL: Will Ryan Bader Ever Be More Than A High-Level Gatekeeper?
Despite not having won a world championship, Ryan Bader is unquestionably one of the best fighters to have emerged from The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) series.
The winner of TUF season 9 is now a UFC veteran with fifteen appearances in the promotion to his name, holding a respectable record of 11-4 inside the Octagon. He’s proven himself to be one of the light-heavyweight division’s best with wins over former champions and dangerous completion.
However, he’s never been able to get past the “light-heavyweight elite” which has stopped him from moving into contender status and led some people to label him as a gatekeeper. He’s on a good run now with three-straight wins but he’s still way behind the division’s top 5.
Which leaves the question; Will “Darth” ever be more than just a gatekeeper?
Cast your vote and take a look at the results below: