- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
POLL: Will Ryan Bader Ever Be More Than A High-Level Gatekeeper?
Despite not having won a world championship, Ryan Bader is unquestionably one of the best fighters to have emerged from The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) series.
The winner of TUF season 9 is now a UFC veteran with fifteen appearances in the promotion to his name, holding a respectable record of 11-4 inside the Octagon. He’s proven himself to be one of the light-heavyweight division’s best with wins over former champions and dangerous completion.
However, he’s never been able to get past the “light-heavyweight elite” which has stopped him from moving into contender status and led some people to label him as a gatekeeper. He’s on a good run now with three-straight wins but he’s still way behind the division’s top 5.
Which leaves the question; Will “Darth” ever be more than just a gatekeeper?
Cast your vote and take a look at the results below: