- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
POLL: Will Ryan Bader Ever Be More Than A High-Level Gatekeeper?
Despite not having won a world championship, Ryan Bader is unquestionably one of the best fighters to have emerged from The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) series.
The winner of TUF season 9 is now a UFC veteran with fifteen appearances in the promotion to his name, holding a respectable record of 11-4 inside the Octagon. He’s proven himself to be one of the light-heavyweight division’s best with wins over former champions and dangerous completion.
However, he’s never been able to get past the “light-heavyweight elite” which has stopped him from moving into contender status and led some people to label him as a gatekeeper. He’s on a good run now with three-straight wins but he’s still way behind the division’s top 5.
Which leaves the question; Will “Darth” ever be more than just a gatekeeper?
Cast your vote and take a look at the results below: