- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
POLL: Will Ryan Bader Ever Be More Than A High-Level Gatekeeper?
Despite not having won a world championship, Ryan Bader is unquestionably one of the best fighters to have emerged from The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) series.
The winner of TUF season 9 is now a UFC veteran with fifteen appearances in the promotion to his name, holding a respectable record of 11-4 inside the Octagon. He’s proven himself to be one of the light-heavyweight division’s best with wins over former champions and dangerous completion.
However, he’s never been able to get past the “light-heavyweight elite” which has stopped him from moving into contender status and led some people to label him as a gatekeeper. He’s on a good run now with three-straight wins but he’s still way behind the division’s top 5.
Which leaves the question; Will “Darth” ever be more than just a gatekeeper?
Cast your vote and take a look at the results below: