- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
POLL: Will Eddie Alvarez Become A UFC Champion?
News broke earlier this week that Bellator lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez had signed with the UFC after receiving his unconditional release from Bellator head Scott Coker.
The news came out of the blue and excited fans to say the least. “The Silent Assassin” is now scheduled to meet Donald Cerrone in the co-main event of UFC 178 where he will look to certify himself as one of the best lightweight fighters in the world.
If he’s victorious against “Cowboy” he will shoot himself right into title contention, a dominant win might even put him next in line for a shot at the winner of Anthony Pettis and Gilbert Melendez who are set to battle it out for the lightweight title at the end of the year.
With that in mind, do you think Alvarez can win the UFC lightweight strap?
Cast your votes and check out the results below: