- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Matt Brown Says He’ll Fight Saffiedine & CM Punk In One Night
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- UFC Responds To Class Action Lawsuit: We Will ‘Vigorously’ Defend Business Practices
- Cung Le: I’m Going To Represent All The Fighters That Are Scared To Take A Step Up
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones & Ronda Rousey Sign Endorsement Deals With Reebok
- UFC Rankings Update: Dos Anjos Ties Nurmagomedov For #1 Spot
POLL: Will Eddie Alvarez Become A UFC Champion?
News broke earlier this week that Bellator lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez had signed with the UFC after receiving his unconditional release from Bellator head Scott Coker.
The news came out of the blue and excited fans to say the least. “The Silent Assassin” is now scheduled to meet Donald Cerrone in the co-main event of UFC 178 where he will look to certify himself as one of the best lightweight fighters in the world.
If he’s victorious against “Cowboy” he will shoot himself right into title contention, a dominant win might even put him next in line for a shot at the winner of Anthony Pettis and Gilbert Melendez who are set to battle it out for the lightweight title at the end of the year.
With that in mind, do you think Alvarez can win the UFC lightweight strap?
Cast your votes and check out the results below: