- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
POLL: Who Would Win In A Lightweight Battle Between Jose Aldo And Anthony Pettis?
Jose Aldo’s victory at UFC 169 seems to have resurrected the talk of a super fight between ‘Scarface’ and 155lb. boss Anthony ‘Showtime’ Pettis. The two had originally been paired before Pettis was the champ at UFC 163. Injury would eventually force the former WEC LW title holder from competing for Aldo’s FW strap.
Much has been said in the time since about who would win; Aldo with his crisp striking and timing, or Pettis with his adverse striking and ‘wild card’ style. One thing is for sure, this fight needs to happen for so many reasons. For the UFC it would be a huge seller, but there is so much more to it.
Aldo and Pettis would surely seal their place in MMA history as one of the GOAT with a win over the other, and it will also allow the Featherweight division to breathe and evolve from it’s current tied up situation. With the fight looking more and more likely by the day, the obvious question is who do you think would win in a super scrap between the two WEC/UFC legends? (assuming the bout takes place at Lightweight)