- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
POLL: Who Would Win In A Lightweight Battle Between Jose Aldo And Anthony Pettis?
Jose Aldo’s victory at UFC 169 seems to have resurrected the talk of a super fight between ‘Scarface’ and 155lb. boss Anthony ‘Showtime’ Pettis. The two had originally been paired before Pettis was the champ at UFC 163. Injury would eventually force the former WEC LW title holder from competing for Aldo’s FW strap.
Much has been said in the time since about who would win; Aldo with his crisp striking and timing, or Pettis with his adverse striking and ‘wild card’ style. One thing is for sure, this fight needs to happen for so many reasons. For the UFC it would be a huge seller, but there is so much more to it.
Aldo and Pettis would surely seal their place in MMA history as one of the GOAT with a win over the other, and it will also allow the Featherweight division to breathe and evolve from it’s current tied up situation. With the fight looking more and more likely by the day, the obvious question is who do you think would win in a super scrap between the two WEC/UFC legends? (assuming the bout takes place at Lightweight)