- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
POLL: Who Deserves “Performance Of The Night” Among The UFC On FOX 10 Winners?
The UFC is well known for providing its fighters with three bonuses in every post-fight press conference after an event.
“Fight of the Night”, “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night” can be picked up by any athlete. The sum is usually either $50,000 or $75,000, depending on the size of the event. Those bonuses are awarded for exactly what they state, but what if there was one more category; “Performance of the Night”.
Performance is often over-looked for exciting styles and big finishes, so I’ve decided to create a poll to find out which of last nights winners fans think would be most deserving of a potential “Performance of the Night” bonus. Cast your vote and checkout the results.