- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
- Will Rampage Jackson Return To The UFC?
- Cris Cyborg Calls Out Ronda Rousey At Catchweight
POLL: Who Deserves “Performance Of The Night” Among The UFC On FOX 10 Winners?
The UFC is well known for providing its fighters with three bonuses in every post-fight press conference after an event.
“Fight of the Night”, “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night” can be picked up by any athlete. The sum is usually either $50,000 or $75,000, depending on the size of the event. Those bonuses are awarded for exactly what they state, but what if there was one more category; “Performance of the Night”.
Performance is often over-looked for exciting styles and big finishes, so I’ve decided to create a poll to find out which of last nights winners fans think would be most deserving of a potential “Performance of the Night” bonus. Cast your vote and checkout the results.