- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Who Deserves “Performance Of The Night” Among The UFC On FOX 10 Winners?
The UFC is well known for providing its fighters with three bonuses in every post-fight press conference after an event.
“Fight of the Night”, “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night” can be picked up by any athlete. The sum is usually either $50,000 or $75,000, depending on the size of the event. Those bonuses are awarded for exactly what they state, but what if there was one more category; “Performance of the Night”.
Performance is often over-looked for exciting styles and big finishes, so I’ve decided to create a poll to find out which of last nights winners fans think would be most deserving of a potential “Performance of the Night” bonus. Cast your vote and checkout the results.