- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
POLL: Who Deserves “Performance Of The Night” Among The UFC On FOX 10 Winners?
The UFC is well known for providing its fighters with three bonuses in every post-fight press conference after an event.
“Fight of the Night”, “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night” can be picked up by any athlete. The sum is usually either $50,000 or $75,000, depending on the size of the event. Those bonuses are awarded for exactly what they state, but what if there was one more category; “Performance of the Night”.
Performance is often over-looked for exciting styles and big finishes, so I’ve decided to create a poll to find out which of last nights winners fans think would be most deserving of a potential “Performance of the Night” bonus. Cast your vote and checkout the results.