- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
POLL: Who Deserves “Performance Of The Night” Among The UFC On FOX 10 Winners?
The UFC is well known for providing its fighters with three bonuses in every post-fight press conference after an event.
“Fight of the Night”, “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night” can be picked up by any athlete. The sum is usually either $50,000 or $75,000, depending on the size of the event. Those bonuses are awarded for exactly what they state, but what if there was one more category; “Performance of the Night”.
Performance is often over-looked for exciting styles and big finishes, so I’ve decided to create a poll to find out which of last nights winners fans think would be most deserving of a potential “Performance of the Night” bonus. Cast your vote and checkout the results.