- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Who Wins The UFC on FOX 12 Main Event, Robbie Lawler Or Matt Brown?
Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown will throw down for the marbles of a shot at the UFC welterweight tile, as they get ready to square off at UFC on FOX 12 this evening (Sat. July 26, 2014). In what will almost surely be fight of the night, ‘Ruthless’ and ‘The Immortal’ present quite the tricky bout to pick. Both guys love finishing fights, have pure aggression on show, and are on fire in their current form.
Lawler possibly has the sight advantage in power, but Brown makes up for that with a little more reach and his technical brawling style. The stage is set then, and the fact that so much is on the lone should hopefully bring out the animal in both veteran warriors.
In 42 wins combined, these two have only been to the judge’s scorecards a total of five bouts. Both guys have more highlight reel knockouts during their recent fights than most fighters get in an entire career. The tension builds in the lead up to the main event tonight, and one questions stands out: Who will emerge victorious? Take a vote and have your say!