- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
POLL: Who Wins The UFC on FOX 12 Main Event, Robbie Lawler Or Matt Brown?
Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown will throw down for the marbles of a shot at the UFC welterweight tile, as they get ready to square off at UFC on FOX 12 this evening (Sat. July 26, 2014). In what will almost surely be fight of the night, ‘Ruthless’ and ‘The Immortal’ present quite the tricky bout to pick. Both guys love finishing fights, have pure aggression on show, and are on fire in their current form.
Lawler possibly has the sight advantage in power, but Brown makes up for that with a little more reach and his technical brawling style. The stage is set then, and the fact that so much is on the lone should hopefully bring out the animal in both veteran warriors.
In 42 wins combined, these two have only been to the judge’s scorecards a total of five bouts. Both guys have more highlight reel knockouts during their recent fights than most fighters get in an entire career. The tension builds in the lead up to the main event tonight, and one questions stands out: Who will emerge victorious? Take a vote and have your say!