- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who Wins The UFC Fight Night 46 Main Event, Conor McGregor Or Diego Brandao?
Irish fan favorite Conor McGregor returns to action tonight (Sat. July 19, 2014), as he faces off against dangerous TUF 14 winner Diego Brandao at UFC Fight Night 46. In a bout that is fairly evenly matched (at least on paper), we can expe ct fireworks from the go as these angry featherweights enter the cage in the O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland.
‘The Notorious’ enjoys a three inch reach advantage, and arguably the better striking skill set, but ‘DB’ closes the gap with his rushing style and heavy hooks. McGregor’s grappling and wrestling game is improving, but he faces a Brazilian BJJ black belt in ‘Ceara’, and one that can submit guys even when rocked and nearly finished.
The physical advantage on the feet goes to McGregor, but his tall frame could make him easier to take down, although Brandao would be the first man to do so during the Irish man’s stint in the big leagues. So what do you think, does McGregor keep the hype train roliing, or will the Brazilian spoil the party in Dublin? Take a vote and have your say!