- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
POLL: Who Wins The UFC Fight Night 46 Main Event, Conor McGregor Or Diego Brandao?
Irish fan favorite Conor McGregor returns to action tonight (Sat. July 19, 2014), as he faces off against dangerous TUF 14 winner Diego Brandao at UFC Fight Night 46. In a bout that is fairly evenly matched (at least on paper), we can expe ct fireworks from the go as these angry featherweights enter the cage in the O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland.
‘The Notorious’ enjoys a three inch reach advantage, and arguably the better striking skill set, but ‘DB’ closes the gap with his rushing style and heavy hooks. McGregor’s grappling and wrestling game is improving, but he faces a Brazilian BJJ black belt in ‘Ceara’, and one that can submit guys even when rocked and nearly finished.
The physical advantage on the feet goes to McGregor, but his tall frame could make him easier to take down, although Brandao would be the first man to do so during the Irish man’s stint in the big leagues. So what do you think, does McGregor keep the hype train roliing, or will the Brazilian spoil the party in Dublin? Take a vote and have your say!