- Yoel Romero Accuses Tim Kennedy Of Cheating At UFC 178
- Dominick Cruz Believes CM Punk Will Get Eaten Alive In UFC
- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
POLL: Who Wins The UFC Fight Night 46 Main Event, Conor McGregor Or Diego Brandao?
Irish fan favorite Conor McGregor returns to action tonight (Sat. July 19, 2014), as he faces off against dangerous TUF 14 winner Diego Brandao at UFC Fight Night 46. In a bout that is fairly evenly matched (at least on paper), we can expe ct fireworks from the go as these angry featherweights enter the cage in the O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland.
‘The Notorious’ enjoys a three inch reach advantage, and arguably the better striking skill set, but ‘DB’ closes the gap with his rushing style and heavy hooks. McGregor’s grappling and wrestling game is improving, but he faces a Brazilian BJJ black belt in ‘Ceara’, and one that can submit guys even when rocked and nearly finished.
The physical advantage on the feet goes to McGregor, but his tall frame could make him easier to take down, although Brandao would be the first man to do so during the Irish man’s stint in the big leagues. So what do you think, does McGregor keep the hype train roliing, or will the Brazilian spoil the party in Dublin? Take a vote and have your say!