- UFC 186 Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Fan Q & A Live Stream
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Joe Lauzon vs. Takanori Gomi Joins Growing UFC on FOX 16 Lineup
- Demetrious Johnson Ranks His Dominance Above Ronda Rousey’s
- UFC Closes Half The Bell Centre, Reduces Ticket Prices For UFC 186
- Deciding Against Knee Surgery, Yoel Romero Still Aims For Jacare
- Fabio Maldonado Wants ‘Lots Of Blood’ In Fight With Rampage
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 1
- Paige VanZant’s Team In No Rush For A Title Shot
POLL: Who Wins The UFC Fight Night 45 Main Event, Donald Cerrone Or Jim Miller?
Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller are set to do battle in the main event of tonight’s (Wednesday July 16, 2014) UFC Fight Night 45. In quite a tough match of evenly talented and well rounded veterans, it really is an intriguing meeting between ‘Cowboy’ and Miller. Will it be the aggressive clinch work and takedowns of Miller, or Cerrone’s precise striking and submissions from the back that win the day?
We’ve seen both men climb to great heights in the past, and often stumble at the penultimate hurdle. Tonight will truly be a make or break point in the career of both these warriors, and that fact is likely to spur them on tenfold. I’d be willing to bet a large chunk of money on the fact that the judges will not be in play for this bout.
So, on to the question; who takes the main event at UFC Fight Night 45, Donald Cerrone or Jim Miller? Take a vote, and have your say!