- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
POLL: Who Wins Between Featherweights Dennis Bermudez & Clay Guida At UFC on FOX 12?
Featherweights Dennis Bermudez and Clay Guida will throw down tomorrow (Sat. July 26, 2014), on the main card of UFC on FOX 12 in the SAP Center, San Jose, California. In what could well prove to be fight of the night, ‘The Carpenter’ will look to improve his win streak to two after beating Tatsuya Kawajiri in Abu Dhabi this past April.
‘The Menace’ is undefeated since his TUF 14 finale loss against Diego Brandao back in 2011, and has put together a rather impressive five-fight promotional streak in the time since. Most recently starching Jimmy Hettes at UFC 171 this past March, Bermudez could well be knocking on the door to a title shot at 145 pounds with a victory.
Stylistically this bout is very intriguing, as both guys have very intricate footwork and high engines. Bermudez’s striking has improved massively, and he has the cardio to go three very energetic rounds. Guida has been part of classic bouts against Diego Sanchez, Rafael dos Anjos, Anthony Pettis, and Takanori Gomi; all, apart from the Sanchez bout, he was victorious in.
So, to the question, who do you think will win between Dennis ‘The Menace’ Bermudez and Clay ‘The Carpenter’ Guida?