- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
POLL: Who Wins Between Featherweights Dennis Bermudez & Clay Guida At UFC on FOX 12?
Featherweights Dennis Bermudez and Clay Guida will throw down tomorrow (Sat. July 26, 2014), on the main card of UFC on FOX 12 in the SAP Center, San Jose, California. In what could well prove to be fight of the night, ‘The Carpenter’ will look to improve his win streak to two after beating Tatsuya Kawajiri in Abu Dhabi this past April.
‘The Menace’ is undefeated since his TUF 14 finale loss against Diego Brandao back in 2011, and has put together a rather impressive five-fight promotional streak in the time since. Most recently starching Jimmy Hettes at UFC 171 this past March, Bermudez could well be knocking on the door to a title shot at 145 pounds with a victory.
Stylistically this bout is very intriguing, as both guys have very intricate footwork and high engines. Bermudez’s striking has improved massively, and he has the cardio to go three very energetic rounds. Guida has been part of classic bouts against Diego Sanchez, Rafael dos Anjos, Anthony Pettis, and Takanori Gomi; all, apart from the Sanchez bout, he was victorious in.
So, to the question, who do you think will win between Dennis ‘The Menace’ Bermudez and Clay ‘The Carpenter’ Guida?