- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
POLL: Who Wins Between Featherweights Dennis Bermudez & Clay Guida At UFC on FOX 12?
Featherweights Dennis Bermudez and Clay Guida will throw down tomorrow (Sat. July 26, 2014), on the main card of UFC on FOX 12 in the SAP Center, San Jose, California. In what could well prove to be fight of the night, ‘The Carpenter’ will look to improve his win streak to two after beating Tatsuya Kawajiri in Abu Dhabi this past April.
‘The Menace’ is undefeated since his TUF 14 finale loss against Diego Brandao back in 2011, and has put together a rather impressive five-fight promotional streak in the time since. Most recently starching Jimmy Hettes at UFC 171 this past March, Bermudez could well be knocking on the door to a title shot at 145 pounds with a victory.
Stylistically this bout is very intriguing, as both guys have very intricate footwork and high engines. Bermudez’s striking has improved massively, and he has the cardio to go three very energetic rounds. Guida has been part of classic bouts against Diego Sanchez, Rafael dos Anjos, Anthony Pettis, and Takanori Gomi; all, apart from the Sanchez bout, he was victorious in.
So, to the question, who do you think will win between Dennis ‘The Menace’ Bermudez and Clay ‘The Carpenter’ Guida?