- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
POLL: Who Wins Between Featherweights Dennis Bermudez & Clay Guida At UFC on FOX 12?
Featherweights Dennis Bermudez and Clay Guida will throw down tomorrow (Sat. July 26, 2014), on the main card of UFC on FOX 12 in the SAP Center, San Jose, California. In what could well prove to be fight of the night, ‘The Carpenter’ will look to improve his win streak to two after beating Tatsuya Kawajiri in Abu Dhabi this past April.
‘The Menace’ is undefeated since his TUF 14 finale loss against Diego Brandao back in 2011, and has put together a rather impressive five-fight promotional streak in the time since. Most recently starching Jimmy Hettes at UFC 171 this past March, Bermudez could well be knocking on the door to a title shot at 145 pounds with a victory.
Stylistically this bout is very intriguing, as both guys have very intricate footwork and high engines. Bermudez’s striking has improved massively, and he has the cardio to go three very energetic rounds. Guida has been part of classic bouts against Diego Sanchez, Rafael dos Anjos, Anthony Pettis, and Takanori Gomi; all, apart from the Sanchez bout, he was victorious in.
So, to the question, who do you think will win between Dennis ‘The Menace’ Bermudez and Clay ‘The Carpenter’ Guida?