- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
POLL: Who Wins At UFC UFC 173, Robbie Lawler Or Jake Ellenberger?
UFC 173 is set to go down just 10 days from now, with a stacked line up for the fans at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. At the head of the card is the bantamweight title clash between dominant boss Renan Barao, and surging underdog T.J. Dillashaw. Dan Henderson will look to battle father time as he goes up against Daniel Cormier in the evening’s co-main.
Elsewhere, in the welterweight division, is a main card battle between the rebounding Robbie Lawler and Jake ‘The Juggernaut’ Ellenberger. Both guys are looking to get back in the win column after respective losses to Johny Hendricks and Rory MacDonald. Both guys are known for having heavy hands, and I’m pegging this scrap for an early lock for FOTN.
With that in mind, who do you think wins and how? I’m picking ‘Ruthless’ for the early knockout, as I think he will be on the warpath after his UFC 171 epic with ‘Bigg Rigg’.