- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
POLL: Who Will Emerge Victorious At UFC Fight Night 41?
The UFC’s return to Berlin is less than 24 hours away and fans look set to be in for another great card.
UFC Fight Night 41 features two pivotal battles in the middleweight division. In the co-main event, Francis Carmont will battle it out with Michigan’s C.B Dollaway. The headliner will see Mark Munoz and former Strikeforce champion Gegard Mousasi go to war.
Dollaway will be looking to follow up on his first round KO over Cezar Ferreira in March. He takes on “Limitless” who is 6-1 in his UFC career.
In the main event, Munoz and Mousasi will throw it down. Both men are coming of losses to “The Dragon” Lyoto Machida. “The Filipino Wrecking Machine” was knocked out by the Brazilian in October. The former light-heavyweight champion then beat “The Dreamcatcher” on points at UFC Fight Night 36.
The event will go down inside the 02 World Berlin in Berlin Germany. The card is available to watch on UFC Fight Pass.
So, who have you guys got in the main and co-main event? Cast your votes and checkout the results below: