- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
POLL: Who Will Emerge Victorious At UFC Fight Night 41?
The UFC’s return to Berlin is less than 24 hours away and fans look set to be in for another great card.
UFC Fight Night 41 features two pivotal battles in the middleweight division. In the co-main event, Francis Carmont will battle it out with Michigan’s C.B Dollaway. The headliner will see Mark Munoz and former Strikeforce champion Gegard Mousasi go to war.
Dollaway will be looking to follow up on his first round KO over Cezar Ferreira in March. He takes on “Limitless” who is 6-1 in his UFC career.
In the main event, Munoz and Mousasi will throw it down. Both men are coming of losses to “The Dragon” Lyoto Machida. “The Filipino Wrecking Machine” was knocked out by the Brazilian in October. The former light-heavyweight champion then beat “The Dreamcatcher” on points at UFC Fight Night 36.
The event will go down inside the 02 World Berlin in Berlin Germany. The card is available to watch on UFC Fight Pass.
So, who have you guys got in the main and co-main event? Cast your votes and checkout the results below: