- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
POLL: Who Will Emerge From UFC 169 As Bantamweight Champion?
Urijah Faber and Renan Barao will do battle at Saturday’s UFC 169 main event. The stakes are high as they are competing for the Bantamweight championship, while vacated former boss Dominick Cruz looks on from the sidelines. The bout will be the second meeting between the two 135lb. monsters, and both men look to be in their prime.
For me, Faber had the best 2013 in MMA; he fought, won and finished more impressively in his four outings and has never looked better. His win against Michael MacDonald showed us how much ‘The California Kid’ has advanced in the stand up department alone.
Having fought 69 times between them, Faber and Barao are no strangers to high pressure fights. Barao is on a six fight win streak, just in the UFC, and hasn’t lost since his debut in MMA circa 2005. Who will come out on top and be crowned the new Bantamweight boss?