- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
POLL: Who Will Emerge From UFC 169 As Bantamweight Champion?
Urijah Faber and Renan Barao will do battle at Saturday’s UFC 169 main event. The stakes are high as they are competing for the Bantamweight championship, while vacated former boss Dominick Cruz looks on from the sidelines. The bout will be the second meeting between the two 135lb. monsters, and both men look to be in their prime.
For me, Faber had the best 2013 in MMA; he fought, won and finished more impressively in his four outings and has never looked better. His win against Michael MacDonald showed us how much ‘The California Kid’ has advanced in the stand up department alone.
Having fought 69 times between them, Faber and Barao are no strangers to high pressure fights. Barao is on a six fight win streak, just in the UFC, and hasn’t lost since his debut in MMA circa 2005. Who will come out on top and be crowned the new Bantamweight boss?