- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
POLL: Who Will Emerge From UFC 169 As Bantamweight Champion?
Urijah Faber and Renan Barao will do battle at Saturday’s UFC 169 main event. The stakes are high as they are competing for the Bantamweight championship, while vacated former boss Dominick Cruz looks on from the sidelines. The bout will be the second meeting between the two 135lb. monsters, and both men look to be in their prime.
For me, Faber had the best 2013 in MMA; he fought, won and finished more impressively in his four outings and has never looked better. His win against Michael MacDonald showed us how much ‘The California Kid’ has advanced in the stand up department alone.
Having fought 69 times between them, Faber and Barao are no strangers to high pressure fights. Barao is on a six fight win streak, just in the UFC, and hasn’t lost since his debut in MMA circa 2005. Who will come out on top and be crowned the new Bantamweight boss?