- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Opponent Unkown
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
- Jorge Masvidal Is Not Happy Fighting Al Iaquinta
- Renan Barao Warns TJ Dillashaw He’ll Be Waiting
- Conor McGregor: We Will Take Dos Anjos Without A Problem
- Brock Lesnar Closes Door On MMA Comeback, Returns To WWE
POLL: Who Will Emerge From UFC 169 As Bantamweight Champion?
Urijah Faber and Renan Barao will do battle at Saturday’s UFC 169 main event. The stakes are high as they are competing for the Bantamweight championship, while vacated former boss Dominick Cruz looks on from the sidelines. The bout will be the second meeting between the two 135lb. monsters, and both men look to be in their prime.
For me, Faber had the best 2013 in MMA; he fought, won and finished more impressively in his four outings and has never looked better. His win against Michael MacDonald showed us how much ‘The California Kid’ has advanced in the stand up department alone.
Having fought 69 times between them, Faber and Barao are no strangers to high pressure fights. Barao is on a six fight win streak, just in the UFC, and hasn’t lost since his debut in MMA circa 2005. Who will come out on top and be crowned the new Bantamweight boss?