- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
POLL: Who Will Beat Jon Jones In 2014?
Jon ‘Bones’ Jones has reigned atop the UFC Light-Heavyweight division since tearing the title from the grasp of Mauricio Rua at UFC 128. That was 2011, and the time since has been spent improving his astounding record to 19-1.
Ex champions Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Lyoto Machida and Vitor Belfort make up Jones’ most impressive wins; and his recent slobber knocker vs. Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165 is widely regarded as the best fight of 2013. His only loss comes in the form of a DQ against Matt Hamill in a fight that was completely one-sided.
Currently booked to face Glover Teixeira at UFC 172, could Jones be the first major upset of 2014? With Dominick Cruz, GSP and Anderson Silva out of the frame, could ‘Bones’ be the next great champ to lose to an underdog? If so, who will be the one to beat him?