- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
POLL: Who Will Beat Jon Jones In 2014?
Jon ‘Bones’ Jones has reigned atop the UFC Light-Heavyweight division since tearing the title from the grasp of Mauricio Rua at UFC 128. That was 2011, and the time since has been spent improving his astounding record to 19-1.
Ex champions Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Lyoto Machida and Vitor Belfort make up Jones’ most impressive wins; and his recent slobber knocker vs. Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165 is widely regarded as the best fight of 2013. His only loss comes in the form of a DQ against Matt Hamill in a fight that was completely one-sided.
Currently booked to face Glover Teixeira at UFC 172, could Jones be the first major upset of 2014? With Dominick Cruz, GSP and Anderson Silva out of the frame, could ‘Bones’ be the next great champ to lose to an underdog? If so, who will be the one to beat him?