- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
POLL: Who Will Beat Jon Jones In 2014?
Jon ‘Bones’ Jones has reigned atop the UFC Light-Heavyweight division since tearing the title from the grasp of Mauricio Rua at UFC 128. That was 2011, and the time since has been spent improving his astounding record to 19-1.
Ex champions Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Lyoto Machida and Vitor Belfort make up Jones’ most impressive wins; and his recent slobber knocker vs. Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165 is widely regarded as the best fight of 2013. His only loss comes in the form of a DQ against Matt Hamill in a fight that was completely one-sided.
Currently booked to face Glover Teixeira at UFC 172, could Jones be the first major upset of 2014? With Dominick Cruz, GSP and Anderson Silva out of the frame, could ‘Bones’ be the next great champ to lose to an underdog? If so, who will be the one to beat him?