- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
POLL: Who Will Be The Next Welterweight Champion?
Robbie Lawler and Johny Hendricks will collide at UFC 171, deciding the future of the UFC’s Welterweight division. In Georges St-Pierre’s absence the title has been vacated and come UFC 171 we will see a new Champion crowned. My question is who do you think will walk away with the covoted title?