- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
POLL: Who Will Be Middleweight Champion At The End Of 2014?
The Middleweight Championship picture is a far cry from the early 2013 version; Anderson Silva no longer holds the division hostage and Chris Weidman will defend his title against a resurging Vitor Belfort mid way through this year. If I were a betting man, I would never have placed money on that scenario occurring.
The reality in such a turbulent sport is that anything can happen, to just about anyone. Silva is yet another example of how merciless the sport of MMA truly is, although he could still shock the world if he makes a come back. The likelihood of that happening is yet unknown, but we do know that the top five at 185 right now is a dangerous place to be.
So who is your pick for the Middleweight champ at year’s close 2014?