- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
POLL: Who Will Be Middleweight Champion At The End Of 2014?
The Middleweight Championship picture is a far cry from the early 2013 version; Anderson Silva no longer holds the division hostage and Chris Weidman will defend his title against a resurging Vitor Belfort mid way through this year. If I were a betting man, I would never have placed money on that scenario occurring.
The reality in such a turbulent sport is that anything can happen, to just about anyone. Silva is yet another example of how merciless the sport of MMA truly is, although he could still shock the world if he makes a come back. The likelihood of that happening is yet unknown, but we do know that the top five at 185 right now is a dangerous place to be.
So who is your pick for the Middleweight champ at year’s close 2014?