- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who Tops Your Pound For Pound List?
The greatest fighter pound-for-pound is a title used for a select few athletes in MMA, and the three most commonly argued fighters are Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. MMA has a host of other top talents to consider though, including Jose Aldo, Dominick Cruz, Renan Barao, Cain Velasquez and Chris Weidman even.
So who tops your P4P list and why?