- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
POLL: Who Tops Your Pound For Pound List?
The greatest fighter pound-for-pound is a title used for a select few athletes in MMA, and the three most commonly argued fighters are Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. MMA has a host of other top talents to consider though, including Jose Aldo, Dominick Cruz, Renan Barao, Cain Velasquez and Chris Weidman even.
So who tops your P4P list and why?