- Not Content With Just Lesnar, Scott Coker Headed To Japan To Talk With Fedor Emelianenko
- Ranking The Best UFC Knockouts Of 2014
- UFC Bad Blood: Jon Jones
- UFC 181 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: What Was Your Favorite UFC Fight From 2014?
- “Bones”: Daniel Cormier Reminds Me Of Chael Sonnen
- UFC Fight Night 58 Ratings Show Significant Increase In Viewership For FOX Sports 1
POLL: Who Tops Your Pound For Pound List?
The greatest fighter pound-for-pound is a title used for a select few athletes in MMA, and the three most commonly argued fighters are Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. MMA has a host of other top talents to consider though, including Jose Aldo, Dominick Cruz, Renan Barao, Cain Velasquez and Chris Weidman even.
So who tops your P4P list and why?