- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
POLL: Who Tops Your Pound For Pound List?
The greatest fighter pound-for-pound is a title used for a select few athletes in MMA, and the three most commonly argued fighters are Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. MMA has a host of other top talents to consider though, including Jose Aldo, Dominick Cruz, Renan Barao, Cain Velasquez and Chris Weidman even.
So who tops your P4P list and why?