- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
POLL: Who Takes UFC 173's Main & Co-Main Event?
UFC 173 is just under a week away now and it looks set to be one of the top cards of the year.
The event takes place inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 24. Headlining the card is a bantamweight title fight between the champion Renan Barão and T.J. Dillashaw.
Barão will be looking for his second official title defence after picking up his first in February with a first round TKO over Urijah Faber. His victory over Faber was the Brazilian’s second meeting with “The California Kid” after beating him at UFC 140 to win the interim title.
The champ won’t have it easy against Dillashaw, however, who is coming in with five wins in his last six fights. The Team Alpha Male standout looked razor sharp in his last fight taking a decision win over Mike Easton.
In the co-main event, Daniel Cormier and Dan Henderson are set to duke it out for a chance at UFC gold. D.C is a huge favorite coming into the fight but as we all know it only take one “H-Bomb” to turn things around.
So, who have you guys got for the main and co-main event?