- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Who Takes UFC 173's Main & Co-Main Event?
UFC 173 is just under a week away now and it looks set to be one of the top cards of the year.
The event takes place inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 24. Headlining the card is a bantamweight title fight between the champion Renan Barão and T.J. Dillashaw.
Barão will be looking for his second official title defence after picking up his first in February with a first round TKO over Urijah Faber. His victory over Faber was the Brazilian’s second meeting with “The California Kid” after beating him at UFC 140 to win the interim title.
The champ won’t have it easy against Dillashaw, however, who is coming in with five wins in his last six fights. The Team Alpha Male standout looked razor sharp in his last fight taking a decision win over Mike Easton.
In the co-main event, Daniel Cormier and Dan Henderson are set to duke it out for a chance at UFC gold. D.C is a huge favorite coming into the fight but as we all know it only take one “H-Bomb” to turn things around.
So, who have you guys got for the main and co-main event?