- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
POLL: Who Takes UFC 173's Main & Co-Main Event?
UFC 173 is just under a week away now and it looks set to be one of the top cards of the year.
The event takes place inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 24. Headlining the card is a bantamweight title fight between the champion Renan Barão and T.J. Dillashaw.
Barão will be looking for his second official title defence after picking up his first in February with a first round TKO over Urijah Faber. His victory over Faber was the Brazilian’s second meeting with “The California Kid” after beating him at UFC 140 to win the interim title.
The champ won’t have it easy against Dillashaw, however, who is coming in with five wins in his last six fights. The Team Alpha Male standout looked razor sharp in his last fight taking a decision win over Mike Easton.
In the co-main event, Daniel Cormier and Dan Henderson are set to duke it out for a chance at UFC gold. D.C is a huge favorite coming into the fight but as we all know it only take one “H-Bomb” to turn things around.
So, who have you guys got for the main and co-main event?