- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
POLL: Who Takes Sunday Night’s Main Event Between “Shogun” And “Hendo”?
Mauricio Rua and Dan Henderson are set to battle it out this weekend in the main event of UFC Fight Night 38. The fight is a rematch from their epic clash back at UFC 139 which earned both men “Fight of the Year” honours.
“Hendo” took a close decision in the first fight but the majority of fans thought it was closer to a draw, possibly even a win for Rua. Nevertheless, “Shogun” will get the chance to take his revenge this Sunday when the two meet inside the Ginasio Nelio Dias Arena in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
Rua is the considerable favorite coming into the fight at around -235, but the odds are no real surprise given both men’s records leading into the bout. “Shogun” is coming off a devastating first round knockout over James Te Huna, while “Hendo” comes into the fight on the end of three straight losses.
Who do you think will emerge victorious on Sunday?