- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
POLL: Who Takes Sunday Night’s Main Event Between “Shogun” And “Hendo”?
Mauricio Rua and Dan Henderson are set to battle it out this weekend in the main event of UFC Fight Night 38. The fight is a rematch from their epic clash back at UFC 139 which earned both men “Fight of the Year” honours.
“Hendo” took a close decision in the first fight but the majority of fans thought it was closer to a draw, possibly even a win for Rua. Nevertheless, “Shogun” will get the chance to take his revenge this Sunday when the two meet inside the Ginasio Nelio Dias Arena in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
Rua is the considerable favorite coming into the fight at around -235, but the odds are no real surprise given both men’s records leading into the bout. “Shogun” is coming off a devastating first round knockout over James Te Huna, while “Hendo” comes into the fight on the end of three straight losses.
Who do you think will emerge victorious on Sunday?