- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On Fox 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Who Takes Sunday Night’s Main Event Between “Shogun” And “Hendo”?
Mauricio Rua and Dan Henderson are set to battle it out this weekend in the main event of UFC Fight Night 38. The fight is a rematch from their epic clash back at UFC 139 which earned both men “Fight of the Year” honours.
“Hendo” took a close decision in the first fight but the majority of fans thought it was closer to a draw, possibly even a win for Rua. Nevertheless, “Shogun” will get the chance to take his revenge this Sunday when the two meet inside the Ginasio Nelio Dias Arena in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
Rua is the considerable favorite coming into the fight at around -235, but the odds are no real surprise given both men’s records leading into the bout. “Shogun” is coming off a devastating first round knockout over James Te Huna, while “Hendo” comes into the fight on the end of three straight losses.
Who do you think will emerge victorious on Sunday?