- Mickey Rourke Returns To Boxing After 20 Years, Finishes Opponent In Second Round
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
POLL: Who Takes Metamoris 4′s Main Event Between Chael Sonnen And Andre Galvao?
Chael Sonnen is set to try his hand at submission-only fighting tonight for a second time in his career when he takes on Brazilian jiu-jitsu standout Andre Galvao in the main event of Metamoris 4.
The bout will be Sonnen’s first form of competition since losing a first round TKO to former light-heavyweight champion “Suga” Rashad Evans at UFC 167 in November last year. He hits the mats for the first time following his retirement from MMA due to his multiple failed drug tests.
He faces a huge test tonight when he steps in against Galvao, a multiple-time BJJ world champion who holds a highlight reel of submission finishes against some of the best grapplers in the game.
Sonnen is as much as a +1600 underdog going in with many expecting him to be submitted by the Brazillian. But he is a lot larger than his opponent with a high-level wrestling pedigree. Could he possibly force out a draw?
Cast your votes below on what you think is going to happen and check out the results below: