- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
POLL: Who Takes Bellator 120′s Main Event: “Rampage” Or “King Mo”?
Bellator Fighting Championships are set to hold their first official pay-per-view this weekend live from the Landers Center in Southaven, Mississippi.
The event will be headlined by Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal who will throw it down for the promotions tenth light-heavyweight tournament finale. A title shot against Emanuel Newton awaits the victor.
“Rampage” comes into the bout on a two fight winning streak after knocking out Christian M’Pumbu and Joey Beltran. Jackson is still undefeated inside the Bellator cage but he faces his biggest test inside the promotion tomorrow night.
“King Mo” will be in desperate need of a win on Saturday to keep him relevant in Bellator’s light-heavyweight division. The former Strikeforce champion is 3-2 in his last five bouts with both his losses coming to Newton.
So Jackson vs. Lawal, who have you guys got?