- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who Takes Bellator 120′s Main Event: “Rampage” Or “King Mo”?
Bellator Fighting Championships are set to hold their first official pay-per-view this weekend live from the Landers Center in Southaven, Mississippi.
The event will be headlined by Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal who will throw it down for the promotions tenth light-heavyweight tournament finale. A title shot against Emanuel Newton awaits the victor.
“Rampage” comes into the bout on a two fight winning streak after knocking out Christian M’Pumbu and Joey Beltran. Jackson is still undefeated inside the Bellator cage but he faces his biggest test inside the promotion tomorrow night.
“King Mo” will be in desperate need of a win on Saturday to keep him relevant in Bellator’s light-heavyweight division. The former Strikeforce champion is 3-2 in his last five bouts with both his losses coming to Newton.
So Jackson vs. Lawal, who have you guys got?