- “Bigfoot” Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
POLL: Gauging Cub Swanson’s Options After UFC Fight Night 44
After dismantling tough No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens in the main event of last night’s (Sat., June 28, 2014) UFC Fight Night 44 from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas, No. 4-ranked featherweight Cub Swanson has an impressive six-fight win streak intact.
Taking a year off to recover from an elbow injury after knocking out Dennis Siver at UFC 162 in July 2013, the Jackson’s MMA product has looked unstoppable since losing his UFC debut to former title challenger Ricardo Lamas.
It’s hard to deny that the WEC veteran deserves his long-awaited title shot. With the belt set to be defended soon when champion Jose Aldo rematches No. 1 contender Chad Mendes at UFC 176 on August 2, the timing could be right for Swanson to potentially get his coveted rematch with Aldo.
But this is the UFC, and nothing is guaranteed. The returning Chan Sung Jung has called out for a bout with Swanson, and he could always seek revenge on Lamas. In fact, there are a bevy of exciting possibilities for him. Who do you think he should face off with next?
Photo: Troy Taormina for USA TODAY Sports