- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
POLL: Gauging Cub Swanson’s Options After UFC Fight Night 44
After dismantling tough No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens in the main event of last night’s (Sat., June 28, 2014) UFC Fight Night 44 from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas, No. 4-ranked featherweight Cub Swanson has an impressive six-fight win streak intact.
Taking a year off to recover from an elbow injury after knocking out Dennis Siver at UFC 162 in July 2013, the Jackson’s MMA product has looked unstoppable since losing his UFC debut to former title challenger Ricardo Lamas.
It’s hard to deny that the WEC veteran deserves his long-awaited title shot. With the belt set to be defended soon when champion Jose Aldo rematches No. 1 contender Chad Mendes at UFC 176 on August 2, the timing could be right for Swanson to potentially get his coveted rematch with Aldo.
But this is the UFC, and nothing is guaranteed. The returning Chan Sung Jung has called out for a bout with Swanson, and he could always seek revenge on Lamas. In fact, there are a bevy of exciting possibilities for him. Who do you think he should face off with next?
Photo: Troy Taormina for USA TODAY Sports