- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
POLL: Gauging Cub Swanson’s Options After UFC Fight Night 44
After dismantling tough No. 11-ranked Jeremy Stephens in the main event of last night’s (Sat., June 28, 2014) UFC Fight Night 44 from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas, No. 4-ranked featherweight Cub Swanson has an impressive six-fight win streak intact.
Taking a year off to recover from an elbow injury after knocking out Dennis Siver at UFC 162 in July 2013, the Jackson’s MMA product has looked unstoppable since losing his UFC debut to former title challenger Ricardo Lamas.
It’s hard to deny that the WEC veteran deserves his long-awaited title shot. With the belt set to be defended soon when champion Jose Aldo rematches No. 1 contender Chad Mendes at UFC 176 on August 2, the timing could be right for Swanson to potentially get his coveted rematch with Aldo.
But this is the UFC, and nothing is guaranteed. The returning Chan Sung Jung has called out for a bout with Swanson, and he could always seek revenge on Lamas. In fact, there are a bevy of exciting possibilities for him. Who do you think he should face off with next?
Photo: Troy Taormina for USA TODAY Sports