- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
POLL: Who Should Conor McGregor Fight Next?
Rising UFC featherweight Conor McGregor made a triumphant return from ACL surgery today (Sat., July 19, 2014), defeating Diego Brandao with a first round TKO in the main event of UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
Putting on a dominant performance for his hometown fans, the scintillating win left the door wide open for McGregor, who now sits with a wealth of potentially exciting possibilities in a stacked UFC 145-pound division.
A fight with No. 6-ranked Dustin Poirier is already on the table, but McGregor may find himself in an even bigger fight. Who’s to say that Dana White won’t choose to book McGregor opposite No. 2 Frankie Edgar or No. 3 Cub Swanson?
With divisional champion Jose Aldo injured but tied up in a trash talk war with No. 1 Chad Mendes, McGregor is the man of the hour despite hot having fought a ranked fighter.
That’s all about to change very soon, however. With his next fight slated for Las Vegas, who do you think “Notorious” should square off with next?
Photo Credit: Winslow Townson for USA TODAY Sports