- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
POLL: Who Should Conor McGregor Fight Next?
Rising UFC featherweight Conor McGregor made a triumphant return from ACL surgery today (Sat., July 19, 2014), defeating Diego Brandao with a first round TKO in the main event of UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
Putting on a dominant performance for his hometown fans, the scintillating win left the door wide open for McGregor, who now sits with a wealth of potentially exciting possibilities in a stacked UFC 145-pound division.
A fight with No. 6-ranked Dustin Poirier is already on the table, but McGregor may find himself in an even bigger fight. Who’s to say that Dana White won’t choose to book McGregor opposite No. 2 Frankie Edgar or No. 3 Cub Swanson?
With divisional champion Jose Aldo injured but tied up in a trash talk war with No. 1 Chad Mendes, McGregor is the man of the hour despite hot having fought a ranked fighter.
That’s all about to change very soon, however. With his next fight slated for Las Vegas, who do you think “Notorious” should square off with next?
Photo Credit: Winslow Townson for USA TODAY Sports