- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Who Should Conor McGregor Fight Next?
Rising UFC featherweight Conor McGregor made a triumphant return from ACL surgery today (Sat., July 19, 2014), defeating Diego Brandao with a first round TKO in the main event of UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
Putting on a dominant performance for his hometown fans, the scintillating win left the door wide open for McGregor, who now sits with a wealth of potentially exciting possibilities in a stacked UFC 145-pound division.
A fight with No. 6-ranked Dustin Poirier is already on the table, but McGregor may find himself in an even bigger fight. Who’s to say that Dana White won’t choose to book McGregor opposite No. 2 Frankie Edgar or No. 3 Cub Swanson?
With divisional champion Jose Aldo injured but tied up in a trash talk war with No. 1 Chad Mendes, McGregor is the man of the hour despite hot having fought a ranked fighter.
That’s all about to change very soon, however. With his next fight slated for Las Vegas, who do you think “Notorious” should square off with next?
Photo Credit: Winslow Townson for USA TODAY Sports